Stop by and see us at Abilities Expo Boston, September 18-20
We will be at the Boston Abilities Expo on September 18 – 20, 2015 at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, Hall C, where we would like to introduce you to all the great things Access Rec has to offer! In addition to us, you can look forward to the latest products and services, information-packed workshops and fun activities for the whole family. Don’t miss THE leading event for people with disabilities, their families, caregivers, seniors, veterans and healthcare professionals.
There is no charge for admission so come and see:
- The latest products and services for people with ALL disabilities
- Abilities COSPLAY PARADE hosted by famous cosplayer Misa on Wheels. Whether your fandom is fantasy, sci-fi, steam punk, Disney princesses, comics, gaming or whatever, come dressed up SUNDAY, SEPT. 20! All ages are welcome and, if you have a mobility device, feel free to deck that out too!
- Find out how assistance dogs can help you and your loved ones
- Learn the latest hip hop dance moves from the Walk and Roll Dance Team and join in for some fun DanceFIT and Zumba
- The FREE Childcare Play Pavilion will provide a safe, secure and supervised place for your children to play so you can check out the Expo kid-free.
- Caregiver Day at the Expo is on September 20th and offers special sessions geared for the loved ones who give so much
- Bring out your child’s inner artist with ingenious adaptive art tools. They can even take part in the creation of a giant floor mural
- Check out how assistive technology can help you or your loved ones bridge the gap between ability and disability
- Test drive adaptive equipment that opens up the world of gaming to the disability community
- Face art for kids
- Take the relaxing path towards healing and rehabilitation with yoga
- Perfect your curb-hopping and wheelie popping with manual wheelchair skills training
- Compelling workshops on adaptive recreation, travel, bionics, therapeutic cannabis and more
- Earn CEUs through RESNA’s Fundamentals in Assistive Technology on Sept. 17-18
- Adaptive sports like wheelchair basketball, tennis, power soccer, quad rugby and hand cycling
- No charge loaner scooters, wheelchair repair and sign language interpretation
- Essentials for kids and seniors
- And more!
Don’t keep it to yourself! Bring your family. Tell your friends. With all of its life-enhancing possibilities, this event is a must-attend for anyone in the Community.
Visit www.abilities.com/boston as often as possible to check out new show features. Or start the conversation now on their Abilities Expo Facebook Page, follow them on Twitter and sign up for their monthly e-newsletter.
Abilities Expo Boston will be here before you know it so mark your calendar now, Friday, September 18 through Sunday, September 20 at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, Hall C. Click here for directions and parking.
We look forward to meeting you there!