Kids Space Afterschool for ages 16+
Tuesday September 18 - Wednesday June 20 , 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Event Status: On Going
Tobin Community Center No Cost
1481 Tremont St.
Disability Served: Visual
Communities Served: Teen, Youth
EXPLORE LEARN GROW
Our Space Our Place (OSOP) is a non-profit organization, offering a respectful, accessible and fun environment for elementary and high school students who are legally blind to participate in team sports, the arts, community service and mentoring. We offer programs for students who live in Boston and its surrounding communities. Transportation is provided. Our Space Our Place is excited to offer Kids Space, an Afterschool and Career exploration program for students ages 10 years and older who are blind or Low vision.
Tuesday September 18 2018 – Thursday June 20, 2019
- Tuesday from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM and Saturdays from 10:00 AM – Noon for Students Ages 10 – 15
- Thursdays from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM and Saturdays from 10:00 AM – Noon for Students ages 16 and older.
Phone: (617) 459-4084
- Theater, dance and cooking classes
- Tours of the MFA, MOS and other cultural organizations
- Career Exploration
- Classes investigating career options
- World of Careers- meeting and learning from professionals
- STEM-delving into the sciences and technology
Transportation to and from the program is available.