Monadnock Bike Adventures
Friday October 16 10:00am - 12:00pm
Event Status: Planned
Jaffrey Rail Trail
Disability Served: Autism, Brain Injury, Hearing, Intellectual, Mental Health, Physical, Visual
Communities Served: Adult, Family, Teen, Veterans, Youth
Come and experience a group ride for beginners and experienced cyclists in and around the Monadnock Region. Cycles, support, and assistance provided, as needed, for optimal success and enjoyment. See the Fall colors in a new and exciting way.
o Dates and times: Fridays, October 9,16, and 23 from 10 am-12 pm OR Fridays, October 9,16, and 23 from 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
o Cost: $150 for the 3-day session
o Location: Bike trails and back roads of the Monadnock region
• All cycling, adaptive and safety equipment to participate in the cycling programs provided.
• Instruction and facilitation of lesson/rides in a structured, supportive and safe environment for up to two hours by certified therapeutic recreation specialists trained in cycling skills and techniques.
• Modifications and/or adaptations to equipment for optimal success and safety.
• Small group size (max. 5 students) to allow for individual set-up, supervision and assistance with cycling equipment by staff and volunteers trained on the adaptive equipment.
• Bike safety (rules of the road, hand signals, etc.) will also be discussed and taught during the program.
If interested in any of the October programs, please
e-mail to sign up.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Email to sign up: firstname.lastname@example.org