Fall Foliage Rides
Wednesday October 14 10:00am - 12:00am
Event Status: Planned
Crotched Mountain Rehabilitation Center
1 Verney Drive
Disability Served: Autism, Brain Injury, Hearing, Intellectual, Mental Health, Physical, Visual
Communities Served: Adult, Family, Teen, Veterans, Youth
• Fall Foliage Rides: Enjoy the colors and beauty of Fall while riding a cycle in a safe and social atmosphere. For new or beginner cyclists who want to increase their experience and improve physical fitness levels.
• Dates and times: Wednesdays, October 14, 21, and 28 from 10 am – 12:00 pm OR Wednesdays, October 14, 21, & 28 from 12:30pm – 2:30pm
• Cost: $120 for 3-day session
• Location: CMRC campus
• All cycling, adaptive and safety equipment to participate in the cycling programs provided.
• Instruction and facilitation of lesson/rides in a structured, supportive and safe environment for up to two hours by certified therapeutic recreation specialists trained in cycling skills and techniques.
• Modifications and/or adaptations to equipment for optimal success and safety.
• Small group size (max. 5 students) to allow for individual set-up, supervision and assistance with cycling equipment by staff and volunteers trained on the adaptive equipment.
• Bike safety (rules of the road, hand signals, etc.) will also be discussed and taught during the program.
If interested in any of the October programs, please
e-mail to sign up.
email @ email@example.com
Cost: $120 for 3-day session