Thank you for your interest in Access Recreation Boston! Through building community awareness, sharing professional expertise, and promoting collaboration. Access Rec is a community of practice, supporting adaptive and therapeutic recreation providers throughout the Greater Boston area.
We recognize that providing recreation programs to people with disabilities is a unique career field, with its own sets of opportunities and challenges. Access Rec provides you and your organization with all the tools you need, right in your own backyard!
Select the membership category that best suits your needs:
Organizational $129 per year
For private, public or governmental agencies & departments providing recreation programs for individuals with disabilities.
- Post your programs and events on the Access Rec calendar – the one-stop place for people with disabilities and those who support them to discover recreation opportunities
- Send up to three staff to conferences at member rates
- Increase your outreach with visibility at community events
- Post current job openings and internships
- PLUS all of the benefits of individual membership below
Individual $50 per year
For adaptive and therapeutic recreation professionals interested in professional development & networking.
- Attend Access Rec conferences at discounted rates: build your skills with sessions that apply to the work you do
- Network with other adaptive and therapeutic recreation professionals
- Participate in special members-only events and training
- Share ideas, challenges and resources, then work together to create solutions
Membership is rolling as opposed to a calendar year.