Access Rec Fall Conference: Tuesday, October 29th 2019
Beyond networking—we’re building the relationships that promote collaboration.
Access Rec conferences are a mix of professional development and planting seeds of collaboration. This community of practice is dedicated to improving and enhancing recreation opportunities for people with disabilities—together. Join us for a day of learning, brainstorming, and meeting people who GET what you do!
Tuesday, October 29th
8:00 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
at the Hilton Garden Inn
450 Totten Pond Road, Waltham, MA**
Join us this fall as we explore Innovation in Recreation and Beyond at our upcoming 2019 Conference!
Sessions are brewing, and include:
- Adventure Education and Leadership Development through the Lens of Innovation
- Panel on Innovation Design
- Trail Design
- More to Come!
- Facilitated and open networking time
- Executive Director Roundtable (Only one person from each organization may attend this session)
- Exhibitor hall
- Student poster presentations
- Post-conference networking in the lounge
*CEU pre-approval is in process. ATRA and NCTRC cannot guarantee that every session offered for this continuing education opportunity will be granted CEUs.
Schedule at a Glance
- Networking Breakfast, 8:00 – 9:15 a.m.
- Exhibitor Hall opens
- General Session 9:15 – 10:45 a.m.
- Breakout Sessions 10:55 – 12:15 p.m.
- Lunch & Facilitated Networking 12:15 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- Exhibitor Hall open
- Executive Roundtable
- Poster Presentations 1:45 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- Breakout Sessions 1:45 – 3:15 p.m.
- Networking 3:15 p.m.
**Ample, free parking is available. The Hilton Garden Inn is accessible via MBTA Bus #70 from Central Square or Express Bus #170 from Dudley Station; the closest stop is at 440 Totten Pond Road.
If you need an accommodation, please let us know as soon as possible and no later than two weeks before the event. If ASL interpreters are needed, it is best if we have four weeks lead time. We may not be able to accommodate last-minute requests.
Connect with leadership from over 50 local and regional organizations providing adaptive, inclusive, and therapeutic recreation services! If you are interested in exhibiting your product/service at the Access Rec Fall Conference, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.